FAQs -Frequently Asked Questions
1. Making a reservation.
In our website you will find an easy way to book any tour or activity in your vacations. At first, you will choose the destination that you are staying at, and then you pick an option from our category list, then, you can choose the specific tour that you want, you will find information about that one, schedule, includings, and when you decide it, only click in the book button and that is all, follow the simple stemps and you will be ready for the adventure.
2. Pick Up, Boarding Pass and conditions.
- IT IS MANDATORY TO PRESENT YOUR PRINTED BOARDING PASS BEFORE BOARDING.
- You will sign the boarding pass before boarding.
- Remember that the SCHEDULE TIME, marked on each tour, IS NOT YOUR PICK UP TIME, that one will be send to you with your confirmation, so please check it.
- Do not forget that when you buy with us, you are accepting the terms and conditions of our company.
3. Transportation from airport.
Be careful at Cancun airport, as all the people know is disgusting to pass trough the OPC and persons who try to sell us something, so if you prefer to be protected and have a nice treatment, in a private luxury van, with air conditioned, and really good price, we can provide you that service only booking for that. For more info : http://www.mycabotours.com.mx/transfers/
4. Do I need a credit card to purchase in the site?
Yes you do. We can not place your reservation unless it is paid with a valid credit card.
5. Is it secure to provide my credit card information?
Yes it definitely is, because in order for us to make the purchase process quick and safe for both buyer and supplier we have implemented a secure tool to make the transactions so you do not have to worry; you are purchasing in a safe site. You can verify SSL (secure socket layer) seal at the bottom of the page.
6. Things that you will need for any tour.
We suggest you that things that you will never forget when you go in a tour:
- Bring some cash with you, around $20 or $30 usd p.p.
- In every place that you visit, you will found there public phones, so if you need, buy a phone card in any store.
- You do not need to bring with you a lot of bottles of water or provisions like you are going into a safari, at any places there are stores, restaurants or meeting points, that offers water and beverages, food, snacks, and restroom service.
- If you are going to Xcaret, Xel-Ha, or any kind of park like this, please remember that you will not be able to use the regular sunblock or tanning lotions that you find in any place, protecting the nature they only permit to use bio-degradable sunblock or tanning lotion.
- Please, at any time, if you have a question, do not doubt in ask it.
Los precios de Productos y Servicios del SITIO WEB podrán estar publicados en diferentes tipos de moneda, y para el cobro, el monto de la transacción por reservación será convertido y cobrado en Pesos Mexicanos o en Dólares moneda de los Estados Unidos de América. Se aplicará el tipo de Cambio publicado en el Diario Oficial de la Federación o el que las Instituciones Bancarias determinen a la fecha en que se efectúa el pago.